Here is a list of the courses I have been teaching recently and of students projects that I have supervised or would like to supervise in the future.
Pour les étudiants : ici vous pouvez trouver tous les renseignements sur les cours en français.
Currently I am teaching at the Institut de Mathématiques de Bourgogne (IMB):
- MaIE2A, CM + TD, IMB, Spring 2018.
- MG2-2, TD, IMB, Spring 2018.
- Statistiques, TD x 2, IMB, Spring 2018.
- Riemann surfaces and integrable systems, CM, Master in Mathematical Physics, IMB, Fall 2017.
- MaIE1A, TD, IMB, Fall 2017.
Recently I have been teaching the following courses at the Amsterdam University College (AUC) and University of Amsterdam (UvA):
A list of possible themes for bachelor and master student projects in Mathematics or Mathematical Physics is available here.
Recently I have supervised the following student projects:
- Arthur Timmer, The inverse scattering transform, double bachelor project mathematics - physics, UvA, 2017. Supervisor of the physics part: Rudolf Sprik
- Hugo Sauerbier Couvée, A concise introduction to geometry of quantum field theories, double bachelor project mathematics - physics, UvA, 2017. Supervisor of the physics part: Erik Verlinde
- Koen van Duin, The Virasoro algebra of additional symmetries of the KdV hierarchy, third year bachelor project, UvA, 2016.
- Bastiaan Cnossen, Serge Hartog, Fermion-boson correspondence, second year bachelor project, UvA, 2016.
- Luuk de Gruijter, Bi-Hamiltonian systems, third year bachelor project, UvA, 2013.