Here is a list of the courses I have been teaching recently and of students projects that I have supervised or would like to supervise in the future.
I usually teach at the Amsterdam University College (AUC) and University of Amsterdam (UvA).
Recently I have been teaching the following courses:
A list of possible themes for bachelor and master student projects in Mathematics or Mathematical Physics is available here.
Recently I have supervised the following student projects:
- Arthur Timmer, The inverse scattering transform, double bachelor project mathematics - physics, UvA, 2017. Supervisor of the physics part: Rudolf Sprik
- Hugo Sauerbier Couvée, A concise introduction to geometry of quantum field theories, double bachelor project mathematics - physics, UvA, 2017. Supervisor of the physics part: Erik Verlinde
- Koen van Duin, The Virasoro algebra of additional symmetries of the KdV hierarchy, third year bachelor project, UvA, 2016.
- Bastiaan Cnossen, Serge Hartog, Fermion-boson correspondence, second year bachelor project, UvA, 2016.
- Luuk de Gruijter, Bi-Hamiltonian systems, third year bachelor project, UvA, 2013.